COVID-19 Care at Ken-Ton follows the CCD and local health department guidelines
If you have a fever, persistent cough, shortness of breath or have recently been in a COVID-19 infected area please call our office first
Mon, Tues, Thursdays 8am to 4pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Friday 7amto 4pm
- Please wear a face mask upon entering our facility and hand sanitizer is provided in the vestibule.
- Our facility is rearranged to adhere to social distancing practices and appointments are organized to effectively manage waiting room capacity.
- Our staff will being wearing personal protective equipment.
- Disinfecting with EPA-registered cleaning products is reinforced through the facility.
- Should you need a mask to enter or would like curbside service please call our office upon arrival.
- If you want batteries please call ahead so they will be ready for quick in/out service or we offer mail service.